- Music promotion measures, including grants for live performance of music, song and musical drama and grants for the recording, publishing and
promotion of phonograms.
- Educational purposes for performing artists, including study and travel grants and grants for professional education.
- Social and humanitarian purposes for performers, including the distribution of honorary scholarships, grants for holiday and recreational purposes, and for pension and assistance funds for performing artists.
- Financial support for publications and other measures to support the working conditions and legal position of performing artists. In Denmark, this could also be financial support to the operation of “Fællesrådet for udøvende kunstnere”.
- Financial support to the individual organizations’ management of the above funds.
Save the document and fill it in.
The completed form should be sent per e-mail or printed and sent via snail mail to DOKS so that it is received before the application deadline.
Use of the funds - transparency reports
If you want to know more about how the collective funds have been used, you may find the information here: